$2,185.95 In StockReady to Ship
RRP $2,194.50 SAVE $8.55
- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
- Family Owned Business Since 1984
Warehouse Stock Levels
- The POWERCRAFT® TIG 201 AC/DC inverter machine is intended to be used for light to medium duty welding application. It is an ideal choice for maintenance, small repairs & general fabrication. The POWERCRAFT® machines are designed to be used on aluminium, aluminium alloy, copper, titanium and other non ferrous metals as well as stainless steel, carbon steel and other metals.
- Small and light weight yet versatile with 6 machines in one.
- Built in VRD Increasd operator safety in environments with increased hazard of electric shock.
- Generator Compatible - Ideal for site work.
- Intelligent protrction - Over voltage, low voltage and over current.
- Save your settings Up to 20 set modes can be saved and recalled.
- 2T/4T Gun Trigger Settings For selecting preferred trigger operation.
- Gas Solenoid Provides control for shielding gas.
- Full Control Over Output Anti-sticking, adjustable AC Balance, Pre-flow and Post-flow, control of Initial, Slope and Crater Currents, Pulse Frequency and Ratio controls.
- For Stick Welding Adjustable Arc Force, Hot Start, IGBT technolgy, easy to set controls, ready to weld with accessories.
- Meets Australian and International Standards AS60974.1 / AS60974.10 and IEC60974-1 / IEC60974-10.
- Remote Control Ready operates with optional foot remote control.
- Input Power: 240/1/50/60
- Rated Output: 200A/18v@25%, 100A/14V@100%
- Input Current:15A
- Output Range: 10-200A
10 Years Replacement Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJ Bearings Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Free domestic shipping for order over $100
Enter your qty and post code to calculate