- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
- Family Owned Business Since 1984
Warehouse Stock Levels
Able to temporarily repair all types of tubeless tyres, the tyre repair kit is quick, simple and easy to use with repair time in around 15 minutes. The Tyre Repair Kit allows simple on vehicle repairs with no need to remove the wheel and can even be repaired on an incline.
The Tyre Repair Kit is ideal for repairing vehicles including sedans, utes, vans, 4WD's, caravans, motorbikes, trailers and many other vehicles. The Kincrome 52 Piece Tyre Repair Kit includes all the tools you need for repairing the tyre all housed in a convenient blow mould case.
It's quick simple and easy to repair a tyre and be back on the road.
Locate puncture hole on tyre. Use Reamer to clean out dirt/debris. Use a pair of pliers if necessary to clean up and remove any shreds.
Lubricate the Reamer, with the included lubricant.
Push it through the hole to clear a path all the way through the tyre and separate the steel belts.
Push one end of the repair plug through the eye of the needle until there is an even amount of the plug on either side.
Push the needle all the way through the hole, plug end first, until the T-handle is all the way down.
Pull the handle up and away from the tyre while holding the disc in place. Plug should stay in the hole and seal it. Re-inflate the tyre to the desired pressure.
• This is a temporary fix only. The tyre should be taken to a tyre repair shop as soon as possible
• Use only one repair cord per hole
• Use only on tubeless tyres
• Always wear eye protection when repairing tyres
• Never repair a tyre that has been driven under inflated for long periods or that shows signs of structural damage, e.g. exposed belts, sidewall separation
• Always wear eye protection
• Protective Blow Mould Case
• 1 Piece Heavy Duty Zinc Alloy T-handle Insert Tool
• 1 Piece Heavy Duty Zinc Alloy T Handle Spiral Probe Tool
• 30 Piece Repair Cords
• 2 Piece Hex Keys
• 1 Piece Pencil Tyre Gauge
• 1 Piece Lubricant
• 4 Piece Plastic Valve Caps
• 4 Piece Chrome Hex Valve Caps
• 4 Piece Plastic Valve Casing
• 4 Piece Valve Cores
• 1 Piece Valve Tool
The express warranties referred to below are provided by Kincrome Australia Pty Ltd ACN 007 185 006 (KINCROME) of 3 Lakeview Drive, Caribbean Park, Scoresby, Victoria (Telephone number 1300 657 528).
KINCROME AUSTRALIA WARRANTY
Subject to the exclusions set out in these terms, the below products sold and marketed by Kincrome (Kincrome Products) are guaranteed against faulty workmanship and materials on terms set out below.
KINCROME provides a range of express warranty periods for the Kincrome Products it supplies, including but not limited to the following:
- For KINCROME Professional Quality Tools, you can make a claim under Kincrome's express warranty for the replacement or repair of products which have faulty workmanship or materials for the _lifetime' of the product. 'Lifetime' of the product may vary from product to product.
- For KINCROME Equipment and SUPATOOL AIR_ products, you can make a claim under Kincrome's express warranty for the replacement or repair of products which have faulty workmanship or materials for 12 MONTHS from the date of purchase.
- For KINCROME AIR_ products you can make a claim under Kincrome_s express warranty for the replacement or repair of products which have faulty workmanship or materials for 2 YEARS from the date of purchase. (Kincrome Air Compressors are covered under the 12 Month Warranty)
Please refer to the specific warranty document that accompanies the Kincrome Product you have purchased or contact Kincrome for further information.
The benefits conferred by these express warranties are in addition to any other rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law and/or other applicable laws.
Each Kincrome Product is designed and manufactured for a specific purpose. Kincrome express warranties do not cover products that have been used for purposes other than for its intended use, or that is misused, abused or subjected to normal wear and tear, or products which have not been correctly maintained.
Kincrome express warranties also do not apply to the following products:
- Sockets and accessories used on impact guns (not including impact sockets and accessories)
- Screwdrivers not used for their intended purpose. For example as chisels or tyre levers
- Ratchets that have been affected by normal wear and tear or that have been dented, grooved and broken (Repair Kits available separately)
- Circlip Plier Tips
- Extension Bars and Flex Handles that have had pipe applied for extra leverage or have been struck with a hammer
- Storage (except where specified)
- Taps and Dies
- Hex / TORX¸* / Tamperproof TORX¸* Keys
- Power Driving Bits and Impact Driver Bits
- Hammers and Striking implements including Cold Chisels & Punches
- Screw and Bolt Extractors
- Drill Bits
- Hex / TORX¸* / Tamperproof TORX¸* Bits
- Consumable products (including but not exclusive to: knife blades, hacksaw blades, drill bits, augers, grinding wheels, tyres, vacuum bags, nozzles, globes, LED's, batteries, fittings, springs, blades, chucks, arbors, chisels, pads / discs, stones, needles, retaining rings, jaws or any other such attachments)
- Serviceable parts (including but not exclusive to: bearings, seals, filters, spark plugs, globes, belts, batteries, fluids, fittings, springs)
- Castor wheels / Creeper wheels
- Bolt Cutter Jaws
- Electrical, Petrol, Hydraulic and Pneumatic products
- Kincome express warranties also do not cover damage to or loss of items stored in any Kincrome storage boxes (such as tool boxes or vehicle storage boxes).
- Defects or other faults arising from normal wear and tear, including on parts or components of the goods.
(* TORX¸ is a registered Trade Mark of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJ Bearings Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Free domestic shipping for order over $100
Enter your qty and post code to calculate