Warehouse Stock Levels
The ‘Contour 60 Trolley Workshop includes a comprehensive range of tools that will allow you to adopt the “don’t worry, I’ve got it” attitude when using this workshop. The vast range includes 1/4", 3/8”, & 1/2" Drive LOK-ON® Sockets & Accessories, including newly developed LOK-ON® Extension Bars, Flex Handles, Uni Joints & famous 85% Round Off Sockets. The workshop also includes 3/4" Drive Sockets & Accessories including Standard Ratchet, Flex Handle Ratchet, Standard Flex Handle, Extension Bars, Uni Joint & a solid range of Metric & Imperial Sockets. To top it off, the workshop also includes the most comprehensive range of 1/2" Drive Impact Sockets & Accessories in a Tool Kit EVER, featuring Metric & Imperial Impact rocketry in standard & deep, Hex & TORX®, Wheel Nut and Accessories.
Every quality product has been considered with the Contour 60, and you get the best of our ranges including all the popular Combination Spanners, a range of Reversible Gear Spanners, Extra Long Off-Set Spanners, TORQUEMASTER® Screwdrivers, X-FORCE™ Pliers, Lightweight Adjustable Wrenches, Hex & TORX® Key Sets, a fluid & lubrication range including guns and grease, files, Measuring Tape, Multimeter, Torch and Pick Up tools – the list goes on!
BUT it doesn’t end there, the workshop also includes an extensive range of KINCROME Pneumatic Tools including Impact Gun & Wrench to compliment the 1/2” Drive Impact Sockets, Wheel Nut Sockets, Blow Gun, Air Fitting Kit, Compressor Oil - the list is almost endless – all contained within a 12 Drawer CONTOUR® 60 SuperWide Tool Trolley!
The express warranties referred to below are provided by Kincrome Australia Pty Ltd ACN 007 185 006 (KINCROME) of 3 Lakeview Drive, Caribbean Park, Scoresby, Victoria (Telephone number 1300 657 528).
KINCROME AUSTRALIA WARRANTY
Subject to the exclusions set out in these terms, the below products sold and marketed by Kincrome (Kincrome Products) are guaranteed against faulty workmanship and materials on terms set out below.
KINCROME provides a range of express warranty periods for the Kincrome Products it supplies, including but not limited to the following:
- For KINCROME Professional Quality Tools, you can make a claim under Kincrome's express warranty for the replacement or repair of products which have faulty workmanship or materials for the _lifetime' of the product. 'Lifetime' of the product may vary from product to product.
- For KINCROME Equipment and SUPATOOL AIR_ products, you can make a claim under Kincrome's express warranty for the replacement or repair of products which have faulty workmanship or materials for 12 MONTHS from the date of purchase.
- For KINCROME AIR_ products you can make a claim under Kincrome_s express warranty for the replacement or repair of products which have faulty workmanship or materials for 2 YEARS from the date of purchase. (Kincrome Air Compressors are covered under the 12 Month Warranty)
Please refer to the specific warranty document that accompanies the Kincrome Product you have purchased or contact Kincrome for further information.
The benefits conferred by these express warranties are in addition to any other rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law and/or other applicable laws.
Each Kincrome Product is designed and manufactured for a specific purpose. Kincrome express warranties do not cover products that have been used for purposes other than for its intended use, or that is misused, abused or subjected to normal wear and tear, or products which have not been correctly maintained.
Kincrome express warranties also do not apply to the following products:
- Sockets and accessories used on impact guns (not including impact sockets and accessories)
- Screwdrivers not used for their intended purpose. For example as chisels or tyre levers
- Ratchets that have been affected by normal wear and tear or that have been dented, grooved and broken (Repair Kits available separately)
- Circlip Plier Tips
- Extension Bars and Flex Handles that have had pipe applied for extra leverage or have been struck with a hammer
- Storage (except where specified)
- Taps and Dies
- Hex / TORX¸* / Tamperproof TORX¸* Keys
- Power Driving Bits and Impact Driver Bits
- Hammers and Striking implements including Cold Chisels & Punches
- Screw and Bolt Extractors
- Drill Bits
- Hex / TORX¸* / Tamperproof TORX¸* Bits
- Consumable products (including but not exclusive to: knife blades, hacksaw blades, drill bits, augers, grinding wheels, tyres, vacuum bags, nozzles, globes, LED's, batteries, fittings, springs, blades, chucks, arbors, chisels, pads / discs, stones, needles, retaining rings, jaws or any other such attachments)
- Serviceable parts (including but not exclusive to: bearings, seals, filters, spark plugs, globes, belts, batteries, fluids, fittings, springs)
- Castor wheels / Creeper wheels
- Bolt Cutter Jaws
- Electrical, Petrol, Hydraulic and Pneumatic products
- Kincome express warranties also do not cover damage to or loss of items stored in any Kincrome storage boxes (such as tool boxes or vehicle storage boxes).
- Defects or other faults arising from normal wear and tear, including on parts or components of the goods.
(* TORX¸ is a registered Trade Mark of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC)
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Click & Collect (In-Store Pickup) - $0.00
Pickup in-store from your local branch