- 30 Day Returns
- Express Shipping Available
- Tax Invoice & Tracking On All orders
- Family Owned Business Since 1984
Warehouse Stock Levels
With a free speed of 10,000 RPM, it will make light work of even the toughest and roughest of surfaces! Ideal for stripping paint, sanding car panels, and sanding wood, with a swirl free finish!
One of the greatest features of the Kincrome Air Random Orbital Sander is its self-generating vacuum! Its unique design allows for the material being sanded, to be drawn through the holes in the sanding pad, inhaling any dust!
The Air Random Orbital Sander comes with a flexible exhaust hose, which can be attached to your workshop vacuum, or directly into the supplied dust bag - eliminating the need to clean up afterwards!
The Kincrome Air Random Orbital Sander also features a built in speed regulator, allowing you to control the power, giving you ultimate control to get the desired finish!
The unit itself is made of a durable, lightweight composite housing and with its low vibration technology, allows for the Air Random Orbital Sander to be used for extended periods of time, without fatigue.
The Kincrome Air Random Orbital Sander will work on most home and workshop compressors, only requiring 45.3LPM of free air flow!
Like the rest of the Kincrome Air Tool Range, you can sleep easy knowing Kincrome Air Random Orbital Sander – 6” (150mm) (Part No. K13250) is backed by our premium 2 Year Warranty!
• Ergonomic, lightweight composite housing design
• Includes low profile balanced sanding pad
• 150mm hook and loop sanding pad with 6 holes (sanding pads not included)
• Self generating vacuum for dust free sanding
• Flexible exhaust hose and dust bag included
• Ultra low vibration 0.8m/s2 (at no load)
• Built in regulator
• Adjustable Speed Lever
The express warranties referred to below are provided by Kincrome Australia Pty Ltd ACN 007 185 006 (KINCROME) of 3 Lakeview Drive, Caribbean Park, Scoresby, Victoria (Telephone number 1300 657 528).
KINCROME AUSTRALIA WARRANTY
Subject to the exclusions set out in these terms, the below products sold and marketed by Kincrome (Kincrome Products) are guaranteed against faulty workmanship and materials on terms set out below.
KINCROME provides a range of express warranty periods for the Kincrome Products it supplies, including but not limited to the following:
- For KINCROME Professional Quality Tools, you can make a claim under Kincrome's express warranty for the replacement or repair of products which have faulty workmanship or materials for the _lifetime' of the product. 'Lifetime' of the product may vary from product to product.
- For KINCROME Equipment and SUPATOOL AIR_ products, you can make a claim under Kincrome's express warranty for the replacement or repair of products which have faulty workmanship or materials for 12 MONTHS from the date of purchase.
- For KINCROME AIR_ products you can make a claim under Kincrome_s express warranty for the replacement or repair of products which have faulty workmanship or materials for 2 YEARS from the date of purchase. (Kincrome Air Compressors are covered under the 12 Month Warranty)
Please refer to the specific warranty document that accompanies the Kincrome Product you have purchased or contact Kincrome for further information.
The benefits conferred by these express warranties are in addition to any other rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law and/or other applicable laws.
Each Kincrome Product is designed and manufactured for a specific purpose. Kincrome express warranties do not cover products that have been used for purposes other than for its intended use, or that is misused, abused or subjected to normal wear and tear, or products which have not been correctly maintained.
Kincrome express warranties also do not apply to the following products:
- Sockets and accessories used on impact guns (not including impact sockets and accessories)
- Screwdrivers not used for their intended purpose. For example as chisels or tyre levers
- Ratchets that have been affected by normal wear and tear or that have been dented, grooved and broken (Repair Kits available separately)
- Circlip Plier Tips
- Extension Bars and Flex Handles that have had pipe applied for extra leverage or have been struck with a hammer
- Storage (except where specified)
- Taps and Dies
- Hex / TORX¸* / Tamperproof TORX¸* Keys
- Power Driving Bits and Impact Driver Bits
- Hammers and Striking implements including Cold Chisels & Punches
- Screw and Bolt Extractors
- Drill Bits
- Hex / TORX¸* / Tamperproof TORX¸* Bits
- Consumable products (including but not exclusive to: knife blades, hacksaw blades, drill bits, augers, grinding wheels, tyres, vacuum bags, nozzles, globes, LED's, batteries, fittings, springs, blades, chucks, arbors, chisels, pads / discs, stones, needles, retaining rings, jaws or any other such attachments)
- Serviceable parts (including but not exclusive to: bearings, seals, filters, spark plugs, globes, belts, batteries, fluids, fittings, springs)
- Castor wheels / Creeper wheels
- Bolt Cutter Jaws
- Electrical, Petrol, Hydraulic and Pneumatic products
- Kincome express warranties also do not cover damage to or loss of items stored in any Kincrome storage boxes (such as tool boxes or vehicle storage boxes).
- Defects or other faults arising from normal wear and tear, including on parts or components of the goods.
(* TORX¸ is a registered Trade Mark of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BJ Bearings Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Free domestic shipping for order over $100
Enter your qty and post code to calculate